Paragon Care’s brief to us was to consolidate 4 businesses from separate locations within Melbourne, into one new facility in the Caribbean Gardens Industrial Estate. Specific requirements included:
- Effectively accommodate an ever increasing workforce into a new facility, allowing for the best use of space for growth plans.
- Achieve a high level of ‘fit & finish’ to all aspects of the project, without exceeding budget constraints.
- Integrate a product showroom, without taking away from the high level corporate image and atmosphere.
The Bowen Interiors team assessed the staffing and resource requirements of the four business locations and gained the required information regarding the company’s growth plans in the form of new mergers and acquisitions, and integrated all details into an effective, efficient and productive space plan within the new facility.
We provided a modern and aesthetically appealing furniture and fittings within the client’s budget, and strategically located the most elaborate elements within the main customer facing areas, thus providing an atmosphere of quality and service excellence. We also constructed a new and separate showroom space within easy access of client entry points, but outside of the corporate office zone.
Key features include:
- Marble reception counter façade, creating an atmosphere of quality and precision
- Specially chosen laminates and veneer finishes for executive furniture, portraying exclusivity and attention to detail.
- ‘Invisible’ door between reception and executive boardroom, creating an aura of class and confidentiality.
- Perforated metal screen partition panelling to selected areas, exuding a sense of creativity and cutting edge design.
The end result was cost effective and efficient workspace gains resulting from combined business units within the same facility.
Paragon Care’s entire team are now aligned and working together in the one purpose-fitted workspace, allowing for collaboration, team building and knowledge sharing.
The entire project was completed within a timeframe that the property management company and the management staff at Paragon Care had doubted was achievable.