Let Bowen Storage implement an optimal narrow aisle racking design for your warehouse
Working in partnership with a wide range of businesses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and beyond, Bowen Storage is committed to designing warehouse solutions that can help you improve and grow your business.
As part of our pallet racking range, we specialise in designing narrow aisle racking systems to suit your operational needs and space allocation.
Find out whether a narrow aisle pallet racking system is right for you
Stow narrow aisle racking is a high density storage system with direct access to all pallets ensuring the best stock rotation and increased storage capacity.
High rise storage racks require specialised handling equipment with reduced operational space in order to load and unload racks. Guiderails or electronic guidance systems can be fitted to assist these machines and protect the structural integrity of the racking.
Providing quality narrow aisle racking solutions for businesses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Australia-wide
Looking to match your existing pallet racking? Ask us about Logirack - compatible with major brands.
Narrow Aisle Racking
- Allows direct access to every pallet, thus achieving optimum stock rotation.
- Maximises your floor area and available roof height.
- Requires specialised forklift trucks to load and unload racks.
- High number of locations (90%) with 100% accessibility and good stock rotation.
- Ideally suited to the storage of high density hand picked goods.
- Fire sprinkler requirements need to be considered.
- Complies with AS4084:2012.
- Complies with European FEM regulations.
NARROW AISLE RACKING
|Average Locations Used||90%|