HEAVY DUTY WORKBENCH
BOSCOTEK™ Heavy Duty Workbenches are modular workbenches that optimise performance in your workplace. Using standard modular components, workbenches can be tailored to meet your specific requirements providing greater flexibility. Workbenches can be stationery or mobile and are available with an extensive selection of versatile accessories to further enhance productivity.
The Heavy Duty Workbench range has a multitude of possible options including bench top options, accessories, and fixed and mobile options. Download our Easy Order Guide for more information.
BOSCOTEK™ Heavy Duty Workbenches:
- Available with a variety of worktop options including laminated timber, hardwood, mild and stainless steel and antistatic surfaces.
- Thick tubular frame construction - a reliable and strong workspace solution.
- Has a multitude of accessories - allows for over 1000 combinations to suit any application.
- One tonne static distributed load capacity - increased weight capacity for professionals.
- Available in three widths: 1500mm, 1800mm and 2100mm - gives flexibility to suit your workshop.
- Heavy duty large levelling feet ensure a level work surface.
BOSCOTEK™ Heavy Duty Workbenches
- Automotive workshops
- Research laboratories
- Engineering workshops
- Maintenance depots
- Motorsport teams
The BOSCOTEK™ Heavy Duty Workbench is a complete system, offering quality, economically priced workbenches capable of a one tonne load capacity (not on castors).