Two tier shelving systems can be constructed using the Metalsistem® Super 123 and Unirack shelving ranges. These two tier storage systems use standard modular shelving components to create Raised Storage Areas that maximise warehouse volume and storage capacity, utilising all available ceiling height.
Super 123 shelving is easily customisable for two tier storage modules and because of its lead free galvanised finish, is suitable for the storage of old archives such as books, documents, manuals etc. Lighting and fire protection sprinkler systems can be installed to comply with relevant building and fire safety standards.
Super 123 Two Tier structures are ideally suited to storing:
- Automotive Parts
- Electrical Components
- Hardware Supplies
- Garment Storage
- Small Parts Storage
Longspan Based Mezzanine Floors
- Use of standard modular components to develop a purpose built storage solution.
- Increase storage capacity without moving premises.
- Particularly suited for small parts and archive storage.
- Lead free galvanised finish provides safe storage of old archive books and documents etc.
- Can be designed as open plan floors or two tier shelving with suspended walkways.
- Increase shelf storage space by utilising overhead space.
- Cost effective warehouse storage solutions.
- Staircases, handrails and loading gates can be incorporated into the structure.
- Wide range of accessories to further enhance storage effectiveness.
- Lighting and fire protection sprinkler systems can be installed.