Mezzanine floors and Raised Storage Areas can be constructed using structural steel posts and beams in order to increase your current storage capacity without relocating premises. Mezzanine floors can be installed over existing equipment such as machinery, conveyors, and shelving or incorporated into new warehouse storage systems.
Bowen Storage can organise all the relevant fire protection systems, lighting systems including emergency lighting, and safety items such as signage and pedestrian protection systems. As with all types of Raised Storage Areas, conveyors, goods lifts and goods chutes can be included to facilitate efficient and effective warehouse storage and distribution systems.
Structural Steel Mezzanine Floors
- Increase storage capacity without moving premises.
- Cost effective warehouse storage.
- Save money and increase productivity.
- Flooring area is purpose built to suit customers individual requirements.
- Large clear span mezzanine floors.
- Can be installed over existing equipment, shelving or machines.