Maximise your storage efficiency with a customised push back pallet racking system
Stow push back racking stores pallets in storage lanes up to five pallets deep. Pallets are deposited on nesting trolleys that operate within each lane and are gravity fed to the front of the rack ensuring that the next pallet is always ready for easy picking.
Additional pallets can be added to a lane at any time by simply pushing the first pallet back and placing the new pallet onto a freshly exposed trolley.
- Push-back racking is ideal for storing pallets in cool rooms and areas where space is at a premium and products can be stored without requiring immediate accessibility.
- Push-back racking provides a high density storage solution using First-In Last-Out stock rotation.
- Racking damage is also reduced as the forklift never enters the racking
Providing businesses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Australia-wide with high quality push back racking
Specialising in leading warehouse solutions, you can rely on Bowen Storage to provide the right pallet racking system for your needs. Offering over 30 years’ experience and innovation, we’ll work with you end to end to create improvement and growth for your business.
Servicing Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and beyond, talk to us about our range of push back pallet racking systems for sale today.
Push Back Racking
- Combines high density storage with high-speed access.
- Pallets are always at the pick face ready for immediate picking.
- Is serviced by conventional forklift trucks.
- Racking damage is reduced as the forklift never enters the racking.
- Ideal for cool room storage and areas where storage space is costly.
- Pallet access is on a First In Last Out basis.
- Complies with AS4084:2012.
- Complies with European FEM regulations.
|PUSH BACK RACKING|
|Average Locations Used||80%|