The Stow Atlas® satellite racking system is a deep lane pallet storage and retrieval system. It consists of a carrier shuttle used to move pallets within a specifically designed racking structure, thus optimising the pallet storage capacity.
The pallet shuttle is a self-powered device that runs on rails in the storage lanes for the loading and unloading of pallets. It is transported to its location at the front or the back of a lane (or the back in the case of double sided applications) by a standard forklift. Once at its home position, the shuttle performs the loading and unloading tasks without any human intervention.
These tasks are instructed by the fork lift driver using a remote control. Once the tasks are completed the shuttle returns to its home position and is then ready to be transported to a new location for a new task. Each shuttle unit has rechargeable batteries and is transferred between different storage tunnels by a standard fork lift truck.
This automated storage system guarantees the highest possible storage density. Picking speed and performance can be increased by introducing additional pallet shuttles into the racking system.
Stow Atlas® Satellite Racking
- Automated storage and retrieval shuttle performs loading and unloading tasks without human intervention.
- Ideal for use in cool rooms, dry stores and other areas requiring high density storage.
- Operating Speed: 0.8 m/s loaded – 1 m/s empty.
- Load capacity: 25 kg – 1500 kg.
- Different pallet types can be used (1200x800, 1200x1000, combined 1200x(800&1000)).
- The system is designed to work in temperatures from -30° C upwards.
- The lane depth is unlimited.
- Long lasting batteries are included.
- They guarantee maximum autonomy thus optimizing the operating time.
- The electro-mechanical lifting device is easy to maintain, and ideal for cold store applications.
- LIFO and FIFO are possible in the same installation.
- Complies with AS4084:2012.
- Complies with European FEM and EN regulations.