From stock room shelving to front of house apparel racking, Bowen Storage has all your retail storage needs covered
Leading the way in commercial storage solutions, Bowen Storage can take your retail storage and shelving systems to the next level. Essential to keeping your back of house stockroom organised while maximising your front of house retail merchandising opportunities, our retail storage options can be easily configurable to your needs.
Whether it’s storefront apparel shelving, garment racking or back of house footwear compactus storage that you require, we can tailor a solution to perfectly meet your functional and budget requirements.
Available in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney, we carry the Super 123 shelving system which is ideal for back of house storage, front of house apparel storage, point of sale display, mobile storage and online inventory fulfilment.
Versatile and innovative, the Super 123 shelving system is of the highest quality, uniquely designed to adapt to the diverse requirements of your retail business:
- Up to 30% more space
- Up to 20% more storage capacity
- Maximise your GLA and productivity
- Enhance your customer experience
- 10 year product warranty
- Rapid assembly and fast turnaround for earlier trade
- Delivery and installation to Aus and NZ
- Money Back Guarantee* to give you peace of mind
Back of House Hanging Apparel Solution
“Being a large retailer, effective and efficient replenishment is critical to our day-to-day operations and sales. The Super 123 system allows us to maximise our back of house areas, and move product onto the sales floor with ease.”
Online Fulfillment & Store Replenish System
“Since using Super 123, inventory accuracy has increased from 80% to 95%. Replenishment is a breeze.”
Bespoke Mobile Footwear Storage
“We worked closely with Bowen Storage to create a mobile storage solution that is also a design feature on the sales floor. The Super 123 system is both functional and flexible.”
Retail storage and shelving solutions delivered Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney-wide
- Maximum utilisation of precious BOH space.
- Increased stock capacity, and/or decreased BOH footprint required.
- Accuracy in inventory storage and management.
- Adjustability to accommodate changing and varied stock lines.
- Versatility to incorporate desking and accessories, for compact store function and staff amenity.
- Flexibility to accommodate standard shopfitting accessories, mesh panels, hooks etc.
- Reduced development time required to plan and specify BOH storage areas.
- Reduced fitout time on site through ease and speed of installation.
- Reduced cost and complexity of BOH construction.
FOR STORE STAFF
- Reduced time required to locate and access stock items.
- Reduced stock damage and shrinkage.
- Enhanced customer service through reduced BOH dwell time.
- Increased morale and workplace attitude.
For more information on Bowen Storage’s retail storage and merchandising solutions, please contact us today.